Are you ready to discover the next “big thing” for body contouring? Find out about the FDA approved CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ, a non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to reduce fat deposits. This procedure targets pockets of fat that won’t budge with diet and exercise – without surgery, incisions, or downtime. It has been FDA approved for non-invasive fat layer reduction of the flanks and love handles. Visit us in the Glenview area and find out if CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ can accomplish your goals.
For more information about CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ in Chicago, Gleview, Northbrook or anywhere along the North Shore, request a consultation or call (847) 843-3376 today.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
* Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
* Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
* Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
* There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
* FDA approved CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
* After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
* The damaged fat cells are removed through the body’s natural cleansing process.
* Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
* Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
* You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
* Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
* Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
* Improvement appears gradually, with results beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
* The fat layer is typically reduced by about 20% to 25%. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Dr. Brodsky will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
* Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
* With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
* Although most patients are thrilled with their results, if you have larger pockets of fat, you may want to consider liposuction or a tummy tuck. Although these are more invasive procedures, they can achieve more dramatic improvement.